If you have no idea that your register car-plate number got summon or blacklist or not, you can directly go to this website and check for detail.
4 Easy Steps To Know/View Your Summon Via Malaysia JPJ Webstie :-
- Click the website http://www.jpj.gov.my/transaksi-percuma-senarai-hitam
- Click PDRM/JPJ Icon and select which black list you need to know
- Please kindly enter your identity card or car registration number
- You will know whether you got traffic summon blacklist record
- You can pay via credit card at these MYEG/ Relek/ Eservies for these Malaysia website link
- Please register with the website if you are a first time user
- Login/Register with your username and password
- Select the appropriate link to check and pay your summons online.
- If you are foreigner, you can check your summon by providing your passport number and choose “Non Malaysian Resident” at the category option.
- You can use your phone entering Google Plays Apps Store first
- Type "Malaysia Police Summons" or go to this link in the search box
- Install the apps and key in with your IC/Company Register number and type security word that apps given to you in the text box.
- Then you will know PDRM Summons and even speed trap photo in the easiest and fastest way
How to Check Summon Via SMS:-
- IC no: POLIS SAMAN [identification card no] or
Vehicle: POLIS SAMAN [car registration no.]
IC no: POLIS SAMAN 710503005100 or
Vehicle: POLIS SAMAN HW1234
Then send the SMS to 32728. It costs about 50 cent for each SMS reply.
- Go To Malaysia Traffic Summons Information For Futher Information
- Except From JPJ Website, You Can Paid Your Summons Payment Method Through Malaysia Car Insurance Agent/ Runner.
- Sometime Malaysia Government Will Offer Special Discount for Certain Period Depend On JPJ Latest Announcement.
- http://www.myeg.com.my (MYEG)
- http://rilek.com.my/pdrm/csform.php(Rangkaian Interaktive Laman Eletronik Malaysia)
- http://www.eservices.com.my/ (Malaysia E-Services)
*The summonses from JPJ will be on their website for 2 weeks only from the date of the offense. If the summonses are not paid within this 2-week period, JPJ will take down the summonses and you need to go to JPJ counters to pay your summonses. For more information, please call JPJ Hotline or email to email@example.com*