If you have no idea that your register car-plate number got summon or blacklist or not, you can directly go to this website and check for detail.
4 Easy Steps To Know/View Your Summon Via Malaysia JPJ Webstie :-
- Click the website http://www.jpj.gov.my/web/guest/pertanyaan-senarai-hita
- Select This Icon which located right side "Semakan Status Senarai Hitam"
- Click PDRM/JPJ Icon and select which black list you need to know
- Please kindly enter your identity card or car registration number
- You will know whether you got traffic summon blacklist record
- You can pay via credit card/online bank transfer at these MYEG/ Eservies / Rilek for these Malaysia Summon Payment website link
- Please register with the website if you are a first time user
- Login/Register with your username and password
- Select the appropriate link to check and pay your summons online.
- If you are foreigner, you can check your summon by providing your passport number and choose “Non Malaysian Resident” at the category option.
- You can use your phone entering Google Plays Apps Store first
- Type "Malaysia Police Summons" or go to this in the search box
- Install the apps and key in with your IC/Company Register number and type security word that apps given to you in the text box.
- Then you will know PDRM Summons and even speed trap photo in the easiest and fastest way
How to Check Summon Via SMS:-
- IC no: POLIS SAMAN [identification card no] or
Vehicle: POLIS SAMAN [car registration no.]
IC no: POLIS SAMAN 710503005100 or
Vehicle: POLIS SAMAN HW1234
Then send the SMS to 32728. It costs about 50 cent for each SMS reply.
- Go To Malaysia Traffic Summons Information For Futher Information
- Except From JPJ Website, You Can Paid Your Summons Payment Method Through Malaysia Car Insurance Agent/ Runner.
- Sometime Malaysia Government Will Offer Special Discount for Certain Period Depend On JPJ Latest Announcement.
- http://www.myeg.com.my (MYEG)
- https://www.rilek.com.my/rilek/ (Rangkaian Interaktive Laman Eletronik Malaysia)
- http://www.eservices.com.my/ (Malaysia E-Services)
*The summonses from JPJ will be on their website for 2 weeks only from the date of the offense. If the summonses are not paid within this 2-week period, JPJ will take down the summonses and you need to go to JPJ counters to pay your summonses. For more information or complaint, please go for JPJ Hotline / Eaduan / directly email to email@example.com*
*Please be informed that JPJ system are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment.
Some transaction will not be successful as a result. (This Website Information Mostly
Based On JPJ Official Website, Thanks)